Friday, March 26, 2010

Wednesday March 24 2010

Hey hey hey
Today I had to wake up early
Went to library to do our project
But all of them were late
Very late!! While waiting for them
I had my lunch at mac with Zul
Hungry arh..Hahaha
 All have arrived
We proceed to the library
There's a problem..I can't access the internet
I was like "WTF!!"
So I ask them if you all wanna go to Airport
They agree so we pack our thing
But Zul have to go cause he have a soccer training
Left me & wan..Reach airport already
We proceed to mac
The signal strength was very low plus my laptop gonna die soon
So we search the whole place for the plug
We can't find it
I ask him to go to Singapore gallery thing
So we went there..The signal strength was excellent but no plug to charge
We just do our thing till the battery is dead
We still have time to take pic using my laptop